• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the first of many, list of products for sale

UPDATED, first of many list of products for sale

Momo race seat, carbon/kevlar with mounting brackets from Dali. LIKE new almost perfect except it doesn’t come in a sealed plastic bag.
New is $760. Asking $500 plus 1/2 shipping

Carbon fiber Race filler neck (replaces gas door) pick on the SOS web site
also like new. New from sos is $500. Asking $300 and split shipping SOLD

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Procar rear splitter sold by dali (ya know procar stuff is $$$) like new also no chips/scratches or cracks. new is $1150. asking $800 plus 1/2 shipping.

Burn Up Vented Carbon Fiber JGTC hood this is in great condition but does have a small crack in the clear coat (paint) right between the vents. I may try and have it fixed but would prefer to sell as it is. a body shop would/should charge 150-200 for fill and reclear or you could leave it. No one ever sees it till I point it out. A new fiberglass hood is $1050...carbon is a couple $$ more. I would like to get $650 for this plus 1/2 the shipping.

TAITEC JGTC GT500-style Wing this is like new and comes with all the mounting hardware. A new unit from SOS is $1499. I am asking $850 plus 1/2 the shipping.PENDING

OEM steering wheels with airbag (I have 2 of these) one is 95% perfect one it 80% perfect. I would like to get $225 and $275 respectively plus ½ of the shipping $225 one is sold

Pass side door pull this is the whole assembly with switches asking $125 plus ½ shipping.SOLD

Taitec lightweight exhaust… NO WAITING :biggrin: ok maybe a little waiting….its not that they are expensive you just can’t get them Asking $950 plus ½ shipping.pending

1999 OEM headers. Very very very close to what comptech sells for ½ the money. Comes with all the heat shields. Asking $400 plus ½ shipping.

1994 OEM front lower lip (the black plastic one) great condition 95% perfect asking $100 plus ½ shipping.SOLD

RM harness bar with CROW harnesses and a Sony video cam with camera mount. This is the original RM bar that actually fits and is impossible to find now. Full seat travel, red harnesses, camera comes with charger and works well (8mm not digital)
This stuff was over $1500 new and you can’t replace some of it. It is all like new, 98% perfect condition. Asking $800 plus ½ shipping. (I would like to sell this all as a package) pending

OEM white hood. 99.9% perfect condition asking $450 plus ½ of shipping.PENDING

OEM lower rockers (side skirts) I have 2 sets, one pair black, one pair white. Better that average condition I would say 85% perfect. Asking $100 plus ½ shipping.

OEM stereo system (complete system both doors, sub radio and cd changer) asking $250 plus ½ shipping) SOLD

again there are pics in my gallery or PM me with questions.... I will be having even more stuff soon.....

thanks
Marc

Last edited:
just added a couple more pics of the diffuser to my gallery...there is some water on it in the last two as i had just washed the car :)

Jacko I did get your PM and will email you in the morning....

any pic's of the front lip for sale? I didn't see them in your gallery.

I am interested in the OEM stereo! Will it work in a 95. Does this include tweeters? How about the center console piece? I may need the harness as well. Thank you, Jay

01blacks4 said:
OEM steering wheels with airbag (I have 2 of these) one is 95% perfect one it 80% perfect. I would like to get $225 and $275 respectively plus ½ of the shipping

Would you be willing to sell one of the steering wheels without the airbag? If so, how much shipped to zip code 94014?

Thanks,

Mike

tried to pm you but it woudn't go through. interested in the oem stereo. what year, condition, problems with amps? approximate shipping to ca 95006? thanks.
owen

I may be interested in the harness bar, belts camera you have. can you give more information about them

gt5oo spoiler

Hi, I'm very interested in your rear taitec spoiler. I was wondering if you could sell it for the $850 shipped to Milwaukee WI. I can recieve it at the dealership that I work for, so it wouldn't be a residential delivery. Please let me know if you could do this.

pm'd you about the airbag and the oem stereo. please let me know somebody is intrested in just the steering wheel and i can take the airbag. Let me know asap
thanks
stuart

Marc,

Going to AZ. Don't have to ship any parts. Email me.

I'm interested in the following if you have it:

Side skirts, CF hood, taitec exhaust, rear hatch with scoop, rear diffuser, CF front lip, aftermarket springs/shocks or coilovers, sway and strut bars.

Back