• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Golden Child

all comments welcome. good or bad i have thick skin

Attachments

• Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,947
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 2,218
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 813
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,333
  • Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,373
That is freakin outragous! :eek: Simply awesome. I'm not a huge fan of gold but I like that shade/color. The widebody kit to the rims, MY GAWD is that cool looking. Great job! :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love everything about the car except for the color. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people who will LOVE it. So...good job!...looks clean.

I'm not a fan of it at all but I do appreciate that you've invested quite a bit of effort and $ into your car. Enthusiasts come in all shapes and sizes and more power to you for doing what makes you happy.

What kind of spoiler is that and what are the rims? Also, if you have any more shots of the rear of the car, can you post them.

Definitely a one-of-a-kind NSX. It's probably a little bold for my taste, but it's definitely a sharp-looking car.

bling! bling!
you know what, it's different but not too outrageous or Fast and Furious remaniscent...
just leave it clean and avoid graphics...

looks good

I like the mods. A lot of bling. IMO the overall look would be nicer with a simple polished wheels like what ekin 95 have on his dad's NSX (HRE).

I think you pulled it off well with choice of body color,I think due to such clean lines and the rims are tight.

F-N Bad Ass!!!! Love it.....That SOB will stop traffic....Sweet:cool:

Good job overall. Everything looks well integrated and I really like that front bumper!

The only thing that I am concerned about (and I see it quite often) is that you have chosen to paint the widowsill trim/door handle as body color instead of black. For some reason whenever this is done it visually disrupts the body lines in my eyes.

I like, NSX-R spoiler would set it off nice.

Good looking car, I think besides the color its a very clean looking car. While its not my cup of tea to drive I could see why someone would like it. And I don't think its F n' F looking either.

:eek: I absolutely love it and hate it. I'd never go that route, but I still can't stop looking! You did a great job; that thing is a real head turner! It's outrageous but not rice... how did you do that? :biggrin:

thats the comptech kit right?

i think its great =) not for everyone but i think it makes you happy =)

my friends think i'm crazy cuz i want takata green wheels on my black one
bah!

its definitly personalize :biggrin:

I bet the owner says to himself "I LOOOOOOOVE GOOOLLLLLDD!":wink:

That car surely sticks out and screams "BLING BLING"

Should have used this car in the AUSTIN POWERS MOVIE'S!!!

Slightly off topic - I'd suggest venting the oil catch tank to atmosphere. With the way it looks to be routed (back into the intake) you may have a problem with excessive oil induction into the engine due to the vacuum of the intake and pressurization of the valve covers from the charger.

take care,
-- Chris

Back