• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The new Sorcery front bumper

029.jpg

006.gif

Looks very similar to the Ferrari 360 front end.

Does that bumper only come available for the fixed headlights? Or do they make one for the older flip-up headlights?

Its more like the Challenge Stradale..

I like it.

Both front ends are ugly!!!! :eek:

I'll take one, someday!

hmmm... Me likes, likes alot! Enzo, 360, 180, 411, whateva... it's a flattering look. :cool:

I mean all those nonfunctional pseudo-vented side-skirts that many have mimics the 355!?! :tongue:

I am wondering if this bumper needs the Sorcery widebody fenders? Unless I get caught in a hailstorm or get into a collision (god forbid, to both!), I don't ever see myself going widebody... well atleast until the JGTC-look gets more practical for installing (acquire a 2nd NSX that has seen better days to be Frankenstein'd!).

I'm not a big body kit fan at all, but that looks pretty frickin sick....yes it is a knock off of the 360 Mo', but it looks better and more aggressive then the 360 and much better then the stock front end of the 02+ NSX....

BTW, can somebody photoshop that with a stock hood and head lights of an 02 and maybe a 91-01 too for shits and giggles... :biggrin:

One question. Any idea if the radiator will have enough cooling? I am sure the condensor will. Or may the bumper is design such that the air flow to the radiator as well. If it does, I am interested.

Back