• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Pavilions

I was packed up and getting ready to leave the Pavilions Saturday night and a photographer walked up and took a couple of photos of my NSX. He said to check out the pics on
www.thefavs.com

Bottom of the page, Event Pictures.

There were (2) X's at The Pavilions last Saturday. We were lucky to be back-to-back. The white X left before the thefavs.com photographer got there.

IMG_05091.jpg

IMG_05171.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

Hi Michael, do you know who owns the white NSX? Great to see you the other day at the Pavillions by the way. My dirty NSX was parked away if you remember.

The owner of the white NSX is the man in the photo with the large drink in his hand. He's not a registered user on nsxprime, but he told me that he does look at it. I think he has about (3) cars that he takes to the Pavilions, that's why you don't see the white NSX there every Saturday... I told him about your NSX, he wanted to see it, when we walked over to the other lot you were gone.

IMG_0508.jpg

Back