• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

theNSXshop A+++

Been buying from theNSXshop for a while now. Transactions have always been efficient, and Marc is super responsive and super acknowlegable about his NSX stuff. He almost instantly replies me if it's stocked or not, leadtime blahblahblah. And his prices are very fair. He is basically my go-to guy for parts, and I even ask him for stuff other than NSX parts haha.

And... just wow. Look at this attention to detail JDM style. I ordered the NSX-R door emblems from him. It arrived in a folder. In that folder are... COLORED INSTRUCTIONS... SCREWDRIVERS to help me remove the original one. PRIMER, TAPE. AND OMG even GLOVES. All for 2 emblems. Haha. Recieving this part really bought a smile to my face. This guy takes his business seriously! It's actually small things like these that tell me how much the vendor values the business you give them and their own.

27750454_10159873465345398_2685132082533080276_n.jpg

Yeah. He is a superior vendor of recent. We are all lucky to have him as a supplier. Just know your part numbers when ordering. :wink:

Thank you!!

Back