Think I may have found new business opportunity!

I'm thinking of just "redesigning" this product and opening up a factory in the UK! (I love the UK, but after this the British have been "downgraded".. sorry mate).

I know this stuff has been posted up here before, but common really?

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZprotechnologychips

I mean look at some of the feedback...

" It did not fit my Toyota Prius. I used it on my Chevy Suburban". rokon1976

"works like a dream .The best value pounds of torque for your pounds,sounds like" chc2730

"i was really sceptical, put it on a nonturbo '97 supra and i'm impressed" rainer9978 ( 67)

"you da man wit da sporty fan baby" tangoe_z750

I love this one:

"MAGIC" dlaw4lt

It seems as if you have a universal part at a reasonable price, as long as you ship it in a timely fashion people are happy with a steaming pile of shit..

"What more can be said other than AWSOME seller!!! Fast delivery. Superb product!"

This guy has feedback for over 1,600 units at app $30.00 USD per pop +shipping.
1600 x 30 = $48,000 + his shipping charges! AND thats in 1 YEAR!

How much can the overhead on these things be!

Meh.. its almost 5pm.

......................................hopefully you are just kidding. I would not want to make a living by selling junk to uninformed fools.

Just copy the "0 friction technology". Imagine the applications. One can only dream of how much you could make selling "0 friction" bearings, and furniture dollies, and machining tools, and...

Hell, just in the adult film industry alone you'd make millions.

1600 x 30 = $48,000
thats just in sales for one year. it's not bad since it's a small item to deal with. profit wise it'll cover going out money. gas, lunch, dinner dates etc.. but hardly to keep up with any bills.

in the US, you can form a 1 man company and sell about 50k a month.

another close friend of mine sells about 250k a month.
and another friend in the same industry is hitting 1mil a month.

you can try and guess what % they are actually taking home.

1600 x 30 = $48,000
thats just in sales for one year. it's not bad since it's a small item to deal with. profit wise it'll cover going out money. gas, lunch, dinner dates etc.. but hardly to keep up with any bills.

Are your friends selling the same product?

1600 x 30 = $48,000

what exactly are they selling?

When I was a teenager I always wanted to start a business selling dehydrated water.

When I was a teenager I always wanted to start a business selling dehydrated water.

I used to joke with my friends back in the early 90's that we should bottle water and sell it.
I could be retired right now....

Back