• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is fu**** crazy! Look!

A lot of the replies are disturbing, as a matter of fact, the whole website is disturbing. How was this thread discovered? :eek::confused:

And I was just about to eat dinner!:eek:

Brains?
Brains.jpg

Oh, man, I stopped looking right after the needle-through-the-nose pic. Once something is seen it cannot be unseen, and I've seen enough, you know?

If you want to look at some crazy yet not quite self-destructive stuff, head over to BMI.
Just remember to avoid the extreme section.:eek:

Pretty bad if she really did that to herself. Still not as bad as the one thread on here about a year ago that showed the animals being tortured. That was horrible..

Pretty bad if she really did that to herself. Still not as bad as the one thread on here about a year ago that showed the animals being tortured. That was horrible..
I'd rather see an EMO tortured than a helpless animal. At least an EMO has a choice.:rolleyes:

Honestly I don't mind visiting threads like this. It makes me stop and realized that I actually appreciate that I'm normal.:wink:

The things people do for attention. :rolleyes:

That was nasty. I mean, that was REALLY nasty. I can't imagine how she did that unless she was on some serious drugs (prescription or otherwise). That one shot of her arm showed a cut at least 3/4" deep and she removed flesh/muscle/skin. Yikes!

I wanna know how she didn't bleed to death or cut a nerve or something that prevented her from using her limbs. She's damn near down to the bone in some of those pictures:eek:

That's just about the nastiest thing I've ever seen. Look at her healing scars all over too! WTF

Waiting for the next headline

WOMAN GETS MAKEUP ARTIST JOB IN HOLLYWOOD AFTER POSTING FAKE PICTURES ON THE INTERNET.:rolleyes:

Waiting for the next headline

WOMAN GETS MAKEUP ARTIST JOB IN HOLLYWOOD AFTER POSTING FAKE PICTURES ON THE INTERNET.:rolleyes:

Man I've hunted a lot in my lifetime and that looks very much like when I skin out a deer. Not to be gross or anything but if that is fake then that is the best photoshop I've ever seen.

Back