• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is horrible...

Eh worst is a bit of a stretch, he chopped it. I have a 1955 Buick chop top no big deal. To be clear definitely not my taste on a nsx but to each their own.

Yep its been talked about. Is it really the worst nsx just because the top was chopped off? I dont think its that bad. I wouldnt buy it but thats just me. I can show you waaaaay worse NSX's out there.

Last edited:
left horn button must be optional extra

Yeah I've seen a lot worse. I would never buy this but it's not über horrible.

Lol. I wouldn't ever buy it either. I guess I was referring to "the worst" because the body has been hacked. Just...sends chills up my back lol

The red one with the lambo doors was a little too much also

Don't like the roof for the loss of rigidity (and practicality) and don't care for 2002 front end conversions. Especially that one, its "face" looks like it's surprised.

Still not as bad as whatever this was:

Tej_Nsx.jpg

puke

Last edited:
That car does not look right with the top chopped off. The only vehicles I like in convertible form are usually only those from the 60's. Definitely not the worst NSX though but probably the worst one to try and put back to stock form.

Tej_Nsx.jpg

That roof scoop is TIGHT

Back