• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This Saturday (4/26): NSXers at the SEMA International Auto Salon in Los Angelas

Wadasan said:
If I remeber correctly the show starts @ 9 am. ends @ 5 pm and theres alot to C. 12 is cool w/ me, 4 hrs wasn't nearly enough time for me when I attended the SEMA show n Las Vegas (2 Days Later). Guess it depends on what u guys want 2 C. Regardless its worth the $40 or $50 green backs 2 get in.

Wadasan

If I am correct the show starts at 12:00 PM and ends at 8:00 PM on Saturday.

Brad said:
If I am correct the show starts at 12:00 PM and ends at 8:00 PM on Saturday.
yep. it does open at 10.. but for VENDORS ONLY.

tan!!! what are you doing?? you're messin with my friday night!!! hahaha. we're meeting at 12... see ya then?

supergreen125 said:
yep. it does open at 10.. but for VENDORS ONLY.

tan!!! what are you doing?? you're messin with my friday night!!! hahaha. we're meeting at 12... see ya then?

Sorry Mike, see you guys at 12 pm.

Tan

12 pm sounds good, however, I will not have the car there. Turns out the car is now way too wide for the trailer, and we couldn't source replacement equipment in time for the 8pm cut-off. Here's some picts...

front_straight.jpg

new_front_quarter.jpg

new_rear_quarter.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris, wow! Do you have any "before" pictures? I like the clear side marker lights. Does the slot in the front bumper serve any purpose? When are you bringing it to the Pavilions? :)

ScienceofSpeed, you really should link/post those pictures into the Pictures Gallery. A lot of people might miss seeing them and i think they'll want to check 'em out. Just a suggestion.

That's some amazing work you've done! I *LOVE* the white + white rims... exquisite!

For those that are caravaing from the OC area, I believe in the IS 300, can anyone post a cell # I can contact, I may be coming by that way and will join up if possible. thanks

looks like i'll have a couple seats available if anyone is interested.

Can somepost post some good directions to the Convention center coming form the 60 or 10 going west bound please?? I dont have time to search around right now...thanks

Much smaller than the Vegas show. Big enough that we couldn't find the Scienceofspeed both. I counted 4 NSX'S anyone take some pics?

Calvin- would have liked to meet up with u guy's but I needed to get my cusion's pass back to him before 3. Planning to go 2 Las Vegas SEMA n November.

Later Wadasan
beerchug.gif

yup....couldn't find SOS either. :eek:

Wadasan said:
Much smaller than the Vegas show. Big enough that we couldn't find the Scienceofspeed both. I counted 4 NSX'S anyone take some pics?

Calvin- would have liked to meet up with u guy's but I needed to get my cusion's pass back to him before 3. Planning to go 2 Las Vegas SEMA n November.

Later Wadasan
beerchug.gif

I'm sorry I could not find anyone. Spent a lot of time around the blue car installing some new parts. We did not have a booth this year, the car was going to be on display only.

New TSX looks great!

-- Chris

edit: Nissan as well as the RTR RSX was on display (see below)

Last edited:
I saw PD at the show and chatted with him and Mr. "Spoon". We were giving him a hard time about not running the NSX.

I couldn't find SOS booth neither...

Terry

Attachments

• pict0011 (small).jpg
    pict0011 (small).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Back