• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thoughts on imported '91 listing?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...rd=0&searchRadius=0&listingId=433512363&Log=0

Hello all! I rarely ever go on Prime, if at all. :tongue: But to introduce myself again, I'm Jason, from SoCal area (Santa Ana). I've been to a few Prime meets at South Coast Acura, and i'm currently saving up for one of two options, one of which is to get an NSX.

Anyway, this is the listing, and as the title says, the NSX has been imported from Canada. It has also failed a smog check once (according to the carfax), and has just over 100k miles. What are your thoughts? Let me know and thank you for your comments! :biggrin:

The good - It's a one owner car (according to the history report). Miles aren't crazy high. No accident history.
The bad - Non-factory color so you know the entire car has been repainted. Color certainly is unique which can adversely affect value. Assuming no service history comes with the car. Aftermarket head unit. IMHO, price doesn't seem unreasonable assuming condition is verified excellent and paint job is a quality one.

Back