• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tint or Not to Tint?

Tint! I tinted all my windows.. including the front windshield.. Ivory seats are gone now.. black ones are in so they flow much better than in the picture below
tint.JPG

Last edited:
I'm on the fence regarding this as well. Thing is, I've got a silver car and in order for it to look really good, i'm going to have to go DARK on the tint. Since i've removed my engine cover, though, a dark tint is just going to mask the engine peeking out through the glass. I dont' think I want to do that. :frown:

SilverStone05 said:
I'm on the fence regarding this as well. Thing is, I've got a silver car and in order for it to look really good, i'm going to have to go DARK on the tint. Since i've removed my engine cover, though, a dark tint is just going to mask the engine peeking out through the glass. I dont' think I want to do that. :frown:

first of all, i'm jealous..... silver looks fn sweet. besides that.... i dont' think you have to go DARK..... dark is fine. i think 35 would look really nice.... 20 is pretty dark.... and 5 is so dark it looks ghetto somehow.

jdmsoarer said:
Tint! I tinted all my windows.. including the front windshield.. Ivory seats are gone now.. black ones are in so they flow much better than in the picture below
tint.JPG

same thing i did for my car.. all the windows are tinted and it looks great!!

Back