• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Tire/Wheels shops MD/VA/DC

I checked with Mr.Tire and they cant change out 30 series tires. I'm in Waldorf MD and looking for a shop that can change 30 series tires 285/30/18 need some help. thanks Joe

there is only one tire shop in the dc area from my perspective ... Radial Tire in silver spring.

Cool thanks i will give them a call. If anybody else knows of a shop that can work with 30 series tires here in MD VA DC area please list

Ye Ole Wheel has installed all of my tires without leaving so much as a nick on my rims. They do a great job. Call first though, as they are often quite busy. They also repair damage rims for a lot of other shops on the east coast.

All the best,

Nate in DC

anybody know any places in the Fairfax VA area or nearby. I need to R&R an 18" tire on my HRE wheels.....leaking at the valve stem.

thanks.

I will never goto Radial Tire in silver spring again. They nicked the rim!!!

I'm really surprised. Radial is the best tire shop I've ever been to and they haev always taken great care of my vehicles.

I'd suggest contacting Paul M. at Radial and he'll make it right. Don't give up on them. Paul's the best.

Whats there to do... they already damaged the rim and attempt to self fix it which made it worst. Now a section of my lip is clear coat less and doesn't have the right contour. The rim is $1200 ea, i highly doubt they would replace it.

by the way this happened yesterday.

anybody know any places in the Fairfax VA area or nearby. I need to R&R an 18" tire on my HRE wheels.....leaking at the valve stem.

Call the Car Doctor (7714 Lee Hwy, Falls Church, Virginia 703-560-8870)
and ask for Charlie. He is an NSXpert and if they can't actually help you, I am sure he can point you in the right direction.

Back