• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Titanium exhaust, carbon fiber and alumium parts, wheels

Now you can lose 169 pounds in a day without going on a diet! i have sold my 1991 NSX and the following parts are available for sale as a set for $3800. If there is not a buyer for everything in two weeks, I will split the parts and raise the price to $4800. I will attach pics asap.

GT-One V3 Titan Exhaust, full titanium, work of art and only 12.5 lbs. Mufflers are very effective, louder than stock, but not much louder and barely noticeable at steady speeds.

NRG quick release hub and Sparco steering wheel

Tein RE coilovers, rare lightweight aluminum body. Height and damping adjustable. Features pillowball upper mounts, separate height and spring pre-load adjustments, dust covers, and brake line brackets. The coilovers come stock with 12k/10k springs, which are a bit stiff for the street. I found the last new set of 10k/8k springs that Tein had and installed them. I think the ride/handling comprimise is excellent, but they come with the stock stiffer springs if you want to swap them back in. They are set to a one inch drop, which is as far as we could go and still use normal alignment settings.

Enkei RP-F1 wheels is 16x7 and 16x8 wheels, powder coated semi-gloss black, flawless condition. At 13.5 and 15.8 lbs, they are the lightest wheels I could find without spending big $$ to lose an extra pound.

Downforce Air Intake from Science of Speed.

Headlight covers, comes free with everything else whether you want them or not.

Carbon fiber side scoops, perfectly replace the stock scoops, very light.

Track pipes

PC 680 battery, like new, with aluminum bracket and battery tender

Aluminum rear bumper beam.

With all of these parts plus headers and some other weight reduction items, I improved the power to weight ratio by 20%, which transformed the car.

Please email me, do not use PM: [email protected]

Update: I am splitting up the parts set. I just found out the part I identified as a GT1 V3 exhaust is an excellent replica of very high quality. If you are interested in the exhaust, email me and I can get you more pics and info on the exhaust.
Prices and weights:

Price stock weight new weight
test pipe $75.00 22 22 6
CF SIDE VENT REPLACEMENT $200.00 5 1
Remove rear bumper beam(OEM 91 Rear
Beam Steel 23.7 lbs)
aluminum beam Weight is 9lbs $200.00 23.7 8.8
Battery swap: Odessey PC680 replaces
summer diehard $100.00 40 16
tien re WITH BOTH 12k/10k and
10k/8k springs(last set in usa) $1,100.00 54.7 26.7
SOS Sparco wheel, hub , horn kit. $300.00 25 13
titanium exhaust $2,000.00 47 15.6
Enkei rp-f1-13.5 15.8 13.5 15.8 $600.00 75.4 58.6

Attachments

• nsx titan exhaust V3_2.jpg
    nsx titan exhaust V3_2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 528
  • nsx tein coilovers (2).jpg
    nsx tein coilovers (2).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 335
  • nsx tein closeup 2 (2).jpg
    nsx tein closeup 2 (2).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 303
  • nsx rpf1 wheels (2).jpg
    nsx rpf1 wheels (2).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 408
  • nsx intake (2).jpg
    nsx intake (2).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 375
  • nsx cf scoops (2).jpg
    nsx cf scoops (2).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 388
  • nsx track pipe 2 pc680s bracket batt tender (2).jpg
    nsx track pipe 2 pc680s bracket batt tender (2).jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 385
  • nsx sparco steering wheel (2).jpg
    nsx sparco steering wheel (2).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 367
  • nsx rear bumper support beam alumimum (2).jpg
    nsx rear bumper support beam alumimum (2).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 353
  • nsx nrg quick release hub (2).jpg
    nsx nrg quick release hub (2).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 338
Last edited by a moderator:
3 items still available:

$1100: Tein RE coilovers, rare lightweight aluminum body. Height and damping adjustable. Features pillowball upper mounts, separate height and spring pre-load adjustments, dust covers, and brake line brackets. The coilovers come stock with 12k/10k springs, which are a bit stiff for the street. I found the last new set of 10k/8k springs that Tein had and installed them. I think the ride/handling comprimise is excellent, but they come with the stock stiffer springs if you want to swap them back in. They are set to a one inch drop, which is as far as we could go and still use normal alignment settings.

$600: Perfect condition Enkei RP-F1 wheels is 16x7 and 16x8 wheels, powder coated semi-gloss black, flawless condition. At 13.5 and 15.8 lbs, they are the lightest wheels I could find without spending big $$ to lose an extra pound.

$300: NRG quick release hub and Sparco steering wheel

Back