• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To All Running of the Bulls Attendees

I want to thank all who participated in the first Running of the Bulls East event , which took place on October 25th. It was terrific to see so many like-minded car buffs / aficionados driving their cars... your energy was inspiring. Everybody enjoyed each other’s company, and new friendships were made. A feeling of camaraderie developed, regardless of what exotic one drove. The concept of a multi-marque event drawing new cars, old cars, limited production cars, and unique cars, brought out a total of 80-100 cars.

It was great to meet “the wild bunch,” the NSX guys, all “lead foots” who really know how to put the pedal to the metal, and how about the large turnout of Lamborghinis? Has anybody ever seen that many Lambos cruising together on the east coast? Ferraris had a great contingent, there was a beautiful Maserati Khamsin, an Iso Grifo, high-end Porsches, a couple of Lotuses, and I was in good company driving my Lamborghini P300 Urraco.

Thank you all so much for your cooperation and participation in the inaugural Running of the Bulls.

I'm already deep in the planning for an event tentatively scheduled for early May, and will alert everybody to the specifics soon.

I am also working on a chronicle of the Running of the Bulls East event with photos and text. If you have photos that have not been posted on the nsxprime.com or ferrarichat.com forums, please send them to us, so that we can put together a complete overview of the event. Obviously, we will credit individuals and/or clubs.

Under the radar and with pedal to the metal,

Richard Solomon
Chairman, Northeast Region
Lamborghini Club America

Back