• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted on @ International Auto Show in NY

I went to the auto show in NY today. It was a beautiful day and the show was super packed but not too bad. If you buy your tickets online it's only about a 10 minute wait to get in, not even.

Checked out the new Kia Stinger and K900, as well as the new Accord and Jaguars. Honestly I was most impressed by the new Lexus cars (LC500, LS500) as well as the Miata. The Genesis G70 was also there but you could not sit in one. It's surprising because this is the first time I have seen Hyundai separate from Genesis and right next to them was the Maserati cars which you could get into.

Anyway, head down to the trucks area and they had a few modified cars. There was a company advertising their wrap works and had a GT-R, Civic Type R, and lastly the NSX! Here is the pic:
y4m9gE_XZ4w5D6TNslRoovDQPzd9s-ilI5ZTHyhliTAstDyjTVMcoLfablaEscp4oMKa-HQWOUXnUnRf4-qIfr4RTenEThuF2vwsWzKkmg3KXdNMsqJ0YaIEOcVz8V6osllG8x9rGd2iXBklAYFbenv8wCKT-CobN8JJeVn01BPKK48qURXkDG-v46T79ay3rNTBSMY6ADBsKjlN2W4kO9XRw

Also posted this on the fb page...

Back