• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Towers Meet - Friday October 7?

We had 3 cars and 4 members last Friday, September 30 at the Towers and proposed doing it again with more notice to all for this coming Friday, October 7, now that many of the regulars are back in town.

I have not checked the weather forecast yet but it would be great to get a good number for a strong showing as used to happen in past meets and to catch up on new mods, parts and happenings as it has been a while since the last one.

So far, our last Friday group of Oscar, Danny and Jose and myself gave a verbal on showing up.

Who's up to it?

Hey Rodney,

I should be able to make it, weather permitting.:biggrin: Who else is in?

Its in Davie, Broward County. Its a shopping center called the Tower Shops where highway 595 meets University drive, south east of the intersection. Its the venue of a car show every Friday evening from about 5:00 PM till good conversations end or bad weather moves in. Maybe someone can post a map.

Thanks for the confirmations George and Oscar. That makes 2 reds and my silver so far!

Bad timing, again. :frown: Going to Sebring to run the Track Rat Miata with Chin Motorsports. Maybe next time.

Hey Rodney,

I should be able to make it, weather permitting.:biggrin: Who else is in?

You better bring your car mister!

Where's Tom?

kamx_anim.gif

Weather

Eddie Perez called me, he is coming too! :D So add another red into the mix!

Oscar

OK, it was not the best weather for it but we ended up having 3 show up after all: 2 reds and my silver.

George got some photos on his phonecam, but their quality may be iffy for posting.

Back