• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tried to order a new NSX!

I read that article about Fukui promising to come out with the new HSC/NSX soon. So this afternoon, I went to a local Acura dealer (drove my current NSX of course) and asked the sales guy if I could put down a deposit on the new model. It took him several hours to research it. He got back with me, and said:

We can't take a deposit on it yet because it's not a real product yet. However, word is that it'll be an '06 model available in late '05, and asked if I was prepared to spend 60 grand or so.

I said "Yes Yes Yes". So he took my contact info and promised to get back with me as soon as he hears anything new.

So, guess I'm on the list!

Jeff

You will be surprised, but alot of people are on this so-called list. Dealers will never shy away from a chance to increase their cash flow.

RyRy -

Yeah, you're probably right. Each dealership will probably get 1 or 2, and then it's up to them to decide who to sell them to. Enter politics - what'll you bet it goes to the dealership's owner's brother's son? Well, with this dealership, I'm apparently the first real customer on the list, so let's hope I rate.

I'll let you know what happens.

Jeff

NEW HSC? not available

Im trying to find a 2002-2003 NSX there arent any available in canada , Im trying to find one in Washington State Preferably White or Black

Attachments

• mynsx.jpg
    mynsx.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 447
Re: NEW HSC? not available

shanislam said:
Im trying to find a 2002-2003 NSX there arent any available in canada , Im trying to find one in Washington State Preferably White or Black
How hard did you look?? Auto Trader has had a yellow '02 listed for sale at Terrace Gate Acura in Scarborough, Ontario for almost two years now.

Back