• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior Trunk lid and engine cover struts

I have four sets of original trunk (74872-SLO-305) and six sets of engine cover struts (74820-SLO-315) recharged by Frank at Strut Wise in Canada. They are $76.49 each at Acura Parts Warehouse or $152,98 per set. I will sell for $120.00 per set with 5 day ground shipping included.

[email protected]

262-617-1953

I have sold all the trunk struts and only have one set of engine cover struts left.

Please email me or text me as I am having problems responding to messages sent to me at NSX Prime for some reason, thanks, Andy

Last edited:
struts

can i buy two sets of the trunk struts if they're still available?

Is the last set of engine cover struts "regular recharged" by Frank or are they supercharged?

Back