• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tubi Style exhaust 91-95

Sold my NSX, and the exhaust didn't go with it. It's #000092. Fits perfect. The tips ligned up perfectly. It's in great condition. This is an original Tubi, not a replica as the name Tubi "Style" might indicate.

$2000 + shipping. I came to that by searching other posts. If no interest, it goes on ebay. E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions. No lowball offers, I'm not going to give it away for free.

Thanks.

DSC01879.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

DSC01881.jpg

Due to the continuous responses, yes this is the original Tubi exhaust. It is not a replica as the word "style" in the name might indicate. It is the original all welded polished Tubi. It has dual tips on each side. It is NOT the new one with adjustable tips. IMO, this older model is much nicer. It came off my 1991 NSX and as such, I do not have any adapters for any new model years. It bolts right to the cats in the 91-95 models as far as I know.

I've been slow with pics only because I've been super busy. But yes, they are on the way. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back