• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tucson to Phoenix caravan

Vex

Contributing Member
I know its not a long drive, but are there any Tucson area folks that would like to caravan up to meet the guys in Phoenix?

:( I don't have my LBBP yet...

some day... vewy vewy soon...

Do you mean like a day trip to a Phoenix meet? Depending on the weekend, I would be up for this. I'm literally a few hours or days away from being a new dad, so this would have to involve some planning on my part. :smile:

I am guessing here, but I think he meant meet for the drive up to NSXPO together?

Its possible to meet there, especially for the west side guys.....We were waiting to see how many, and from where they were comming from to find a middle convienient location. As it stands right now there are only a few of us going, so the west side may be a good option.

So far it looks like I will be driving from Sierra Vista to Phoenix solo. If anyone from Tucson is going to meet up in Phoenix to leave with the rest of us(looks like only 3 of us at this point), I'm more than willing to stop off in Tucson somewhere(maybe for a quick breakfast) and then leave for Phoenix together. Any opportunity for more than one NSX at a time is worth the effort, if you ask me! :wink:

Early congrats on the new addition by the way. BEST of luck to you both....or all THREE!

Thanks! The baby is now one day past due and showing no signs of wanting to make an appearance. One day soon I'm sure!
:smile:

Hey Viper Driver, are you going to NSXPO?

I wish I was, but my wife is due now with our first child. I don't have the number of green stamps required to sneak off for NSXPO! (nor do I want to for obvious reasons)

Back