• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo NSX in Tassy, looks interesting!

Yep! would be the lowest k car I have heard of (and I didn't know of it before today). We have one here in SA with about 6,000 kms in amazing condition.

Must be a 2014 thing, they are all coming out this year. Looking at the owners list for Australia we are well over a 100 cars now, hard to keep up!
I will send out a new list in the next few days for those owners who have contacted me and are happy to share details with other NSX owners.

Cheers, Scott

Wow, if it was manual I would almost consider making an offer. That being said, any NSX with such low k's would be nice to have sitting in the shed to look at, after all, if you were going to part with that much you wouldn't use it as a daily drive - would you?
With such low miles I'd definitely use it as a daily driver I mean, whats the point of a car if you don't drive it? "Dust collectors" always make me emotional when I see one.

With such low miles I'd definitely use it as a daily driver I mean, whats the point of a car if you don't drive it? "Dust collectors" always make me emotional when I see one.

I agree, it should be used, although I don't think I would use it as a daily driver - probably a weekend on fine days driver!!!

Back