• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Twin supercharged GTO, now this is funny

That car is insane! That guy did a great job I think its street legal where he's at too as he said he couldn't legally have the nos hooked up and it was empty and disconnected. Anyways makes the nsx look super tame. Great find.

Wow. A little too much without wheelie bars and a parachute.. When I had my 600hp supercharged Mustang it was a bear to drive. I can only imagine what it is like to keep that thing going straight. :biggrin:

Visibility must suck. He probably does'nt have to worry about ricers revving their engines at red lights.

Lord Vader voice: I find your lack of intercooling disturbing.

Visibility must suck. He probably does'nt have to worry about ricers revving their engines at red lights.

I have a friend with a turbo charged EVO that can take him, I bet he doesn't have the guts to race my buddy. I would race him myself i my 240 wasn't getting setup for drifting. oops sorry my ricer bones were acting up again.

Back