• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tx2k13

I am probably going to the night meet on saturday for a couple hours then driving back to Killeen the same night.

Yup moved here a couple weeks ago.. I post a thread on asking about Killeen a couple weeks ago. Still getting used to it lol.

Oh my bad thought it was saturday. Still going to head out to it on friday then.. Starts late enought to be able to grab some food and head out after work. PM'd you back

Where are the details on this event?

i went in 06' and 07'. I've been itchin' to go but i'll have to try again next year.

My wife accidently booked our Wimberly vacation that weekend. I stayed quiet about it, no real biggie. Fri at noonish we passed the track. There was a loooooong line of awesome cars at the gates. I was really bummed.:frown: Again, Sunday we came back through around 2:00ish and man was it packed.:frown:

The night meet wasn't that great so don't worry David! There were a lot of cars but parking in the dark in a field of grass was hardly exciting.

Not to mention it was in Sealy... Probably just gonna skip it next year.

The night meet was a total waste at 20$ a head, I will not be attending these anymore. The real meet was at the OMNI on WED/THURS/FRI/SAT nights. kinda packed so I just rolled through and went back Sat night to park and walk around. Someone did at the meet try and break into my car but was unsuccessful. I have an idea of the two culprits but no real damage occured.

My car spotted entering on Saturday night right at 4 minutes into the vid. Check out what happens after my car passes. Some idiot blocking the entrance and exit gets smoked by a Dually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvNc95i16m0

Last edited:
looking great gil. that's one thing i hate about these meets. some great cars and fun times can be had provided people are mature and respectful.... which for alot of the crowd really isnt the case.

glad nothing happened to your prized ride.

ATTACH]

The night meet was a total waste at 20$ a head, I will not be attending these anymore. The real meet was at the OMNI on WED/THURS/FRI/SAT nights. kinda packed so I just rolled through and went back Sat night to park and walk around. Someone did at the meet try and break into my car but was unsuccessful. I have an idea of the two culprits but no real damage occured.

My car spotted entering on Saturday night right at 4 minutes into the vid. Check out what happens after my car passes. Some idiot blocking the entrance and exit gets smoked by a Dually.

Well I also went out to the omni hotel after the night meet and of course the cops were there kicking everyone out at 2am sharp which is when we arrived. The hotel wouldn't let people in without a room card either so no hanging out in the lounge. It was all around a pretty disappointing event and not worth all the trouble. I saw 30 cops that night on I-10 looking to pull over modified cars and didn't get home till 4am bc it was so damn far.

Yeah i wasnt too impressed with the night meet either.. My car got scratched up on the way there so that kinda killed the mood for me prior to even getting there. Only way I would go back is if I got a room at Omni and just stay in the parking lot the whole time.

I had no clue your car was tampered with. :( Im glad it sounds like they didnt do any serious damage

Mike

Last edited:
I kinda smelled this in the air and didn't go...glad I made that decision!

About the Bikini's, Saint Genevieve provides same entertainment + stimulates your fantasy!

looking great gil. that's one thing i hate about these meets. some great cars and fun times can be had provided people are mature and respectful.... which for alot of the crowd really isnt the case.

glad nothing happened to your prized ride.

ATTACH]

sorry semi - OT , but what color is that NSX? It almost looks like a gunmetal / magnum grey color.
TIA

Back