• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Updated: my 1/18th car collection (new NSX's added)...

You can find the Kyosho NSXs on eBay quite frequently. They're not bad but not the greatest.

JDMnsxR, great display cases (and great collection). I've been looking for something to house my 1/43 collection but it seems Ikea doesn't sell them online. So it looks like I'll have to drop down to Dallas or the one in LA when I'm in Cali.

Thanks for the pics!

no prob... at least you'll be able to fit 3-4 cars on each shelf with those display cases! :tongue:

Nice collection!!! I have about 150 1/18th scale. I need the enzo and have been searching for a while. What car is the blue one on top of the last picture? Is it pagati or something? I love the display case. Are you going to build them into the wall? I have mine all displayed in the garage and they get so damn dusty.

Nice collection!!! I have about 150 1/18th scale. I need the enzo and have been searching for a while. What car is the blue one on top of the last picture? Is it pagati or something? I love the display case. Are you going to build them into the wall? I have mine all displayed in the garage and they get so damn dusty.

wow... a 150 1/18ths.... that's nuts... i'd probably be broke if i bought that many... so i try to limit myself to a "dream car" collection.

yeah... the blue one is a pagani zonda by motormax

wow... a 150 1/18ths.... that's nuts... i'd probably be broke if i bought that many... so i try to limit myself to a "dream car" collection.

yeah... the blue one is a pagani zonda by motormax

I'll post a pic of my lame display (home depot special). Who makes the pagani zonda? I really only bought the exotic sports car and a few proto type cars. Can I ask, what am I looking at to spend for the Zonda and enzo? I have yet to see either of those for sale.

I'll post a pic of my lame display (home depot special). Who makes the pagani zonda? I really only bought the exotic sports car and a few proto type cars. Can I ask, what am I looking at to spend for the Zonda and enzo? I have yet to see either of those for sale.

the zonda is by motormax... there's really no other choice... its not the best quality... but i wanted a zonda...

the enzo is hotwheels also not the best of quality... if you want a really kick ass enzo, get BBR (runs you about 250-300 dollars)

motormax and hotwheel only sets you back about 20-30 a piece...check on ebay... type in: 1/18 zonda :biggrin:

the zonda is by motormax... there's really no other choice... its not the best quality... but i wanted a zonda...

the enzo is hotwheels also not the best of quality... if you want a really kick ass enzo, get BBR (runs you about 250-300 dollars)

motormax and hotwheel only sets you back about 20-30 a piece...check on ebay... type in: 1/18 zonda :biggrin:

$250 - $300??? Thats insane!!! It must have real leather interior and a working radio...lol. I went on ebay and purchased the zonda for $20 and I saw some good enzo for $25. I never thought of purchasing a model from ebay. The only car I have that I purchased from a web site was my vector. I had to get that one from canada. I'll be adding the enzo to my collection in a few weeks. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I still want your display case....lol.

honestly, with ebay you can snag up some real competitive deals... its not overpriced...you get a little dinged on shipping... but it makes collecting a lot easier... cause its all there for you to choose from! :biggrin:

kyoshos are nice too.

autoart and minichamps are by far the best... they're details are amazing... down to even freefloating seat belt buckles.... its worth it!!!! :smile:

Nice collection JDMnsxR, :cool: Love the JGTC Dome test NSX, wonder available in 1/43 scale?

I collect 1/43 scale too.. :biggrin:

not sure... but the AUTOART 1/18th JGTCs should be for every collector~!!!

Back