• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(URGENT) click here for a very exciting survey with insight to the next NSX !

We'd like you to know that Acura still has their survey for the 2016 Acura NSX online - which closes midnight tonight. Information about this survey was included in the NSXPO handbook. We ask that you please take a brief moment to fill out this survey today to get your opinion in. Acura contributed to NSXPO generously and we ask that you click now (http://surveythrutheweb.com/acura) to complete this critical survey that they are expecting from attendees.

The survey includes interesting insight in to what is on the product planners minds at Acura!

Done. I thought they asked some pretty pertinent questions about the new car. Super interested to see what type of variants they're going to make. I suggest members get on there and vote for the non-hybrid 2wd version!

What better way to spend a couple minutes while at work on a Sunday night than discuss the next generation of the car I adored growing up and finally being able to own.

The question about your income was telling. The people at NSXPO aren't the crowd they plan on selling this car to.

well I know a lot of folks hope that acura reads through prime to get suggestions....but this survey is likely a better more direct route to getting current owners views.....

well I know a lot of folks hope that acura reads through prime to get suggestions....but this survey is likely a better more direct route to getting current owners views.....

I sat with Ted Klaus during the banquet and spent a lot of time talking to him during NSXPO and he, and Acura, do read Prime (and facebook). They are well aware of our likes and dislikes (especially the seemingly endless "beak" comments........)

Thanks Bob! me being there would have just bored ted to death with another guy saying the same things...so thanks for being our proxy.

We'd like you to know that Acura still has their survey for the 2016 Acura NSX online - which closes midnight tonight. Information about this survey was included in the NSXPO handbook. We ask that you please take a brief moment to fill out this survey today to get your opinion in. Acura contributed to NSXPO generously and we ask that you click now (http://surveythrutheweb.com/acura) to complete this critical survey that they are expecting from attendees.

The survey includes interesting insight in to what is on the product planners minds at Acura!
Is there any chance for them to re-open the survey for attendees that were unable to complete the survey in time? (perhaps they were traveling throughout Sunday)

To be honest, I haven't even opened the handbook yet and did not know about the survey till after I had landed back home around midnight this morning.

There are a number of reasons and/or excuses for my lack of diligence in this matter, but I was just having too much fun.

Thanks Bob! me being there would have just bored ted to death with another guy saying the same things...so thanks for being our proxy.
Hence, why I have started to not bother Ted anymore during NSXPOs. He's got enough going on.

^^^ +1

Of all times I've yapped away to Acura on their social media sites, the one time they push out a legit survey I missed out. I was manning one of the vendor booths and helping out with the event.

Hope they reopen this survey!

(Yes, i'm legitimately a potential customer for NSX 2.0)

I have a mental image of docjohn whispering in Ted's left ear about the beak, Miled' chiming into Ted's other ear about manual transmissions and lower cost/weight/tech, a little white angel from Honda corporate on his left shoulder holding a long scroll of performance/content/marketing requirements, and a tiny devil in an NSXPRIME t-shirt on Ted's right shoulder, jangling keys to Honda's Zanardi and trying to coax him into an 18 month long road trip with no itinerary ahead.

ds_img_direct.php

I enjoyed taking the survey and appreciated the opportunity, it was insightful and fun to see what areas they're seeking for customer/fan opinion. Even with the delays, if/when a homerun (or homeruns!) is eventually released, I think all the waiting and past complaints will be forgotten.

cmon Ted "look at that gozongo grill" nice reference Yinz:biggrin:

Back