• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension Used - OEM Rear Knuckle Set

These are the rear knuckles from the NSX, they have a single ball joint in the bottom of the knuckle that in the old days could not be replaced and as a result we would have to replace the entire knuckle if the ball joint failed. Now thanks to some guys manufacturing the ball joint we can now replace just the ball joint, however they are not the easiest ball joint to get out. Most shops with a press will be able to get them changed. I was hanging on to these in case I had a failure, I would send these out to have them refurbished and then install them on the car to minimize down time.

Ball joints are available here:
http://shop.rareparts.com/smtp/shop...product=0040|SUSPENSION, SPRINGS & COMPONENTS

The passenger side knuckle is fine and ready to go as soon as a new ball joint is installed, the drivers side knuckle needs to have the rear tow link bushing from your knuckle transferred over along with the new ball joint and you will be ready to go. I removed the bushing to take measurements and now I can not find it. The come out fairly easily with a press, but can also be done with a piece of threaded rod, few nuts and washers, and a socket to push it out.

To buy new knuckles from Acura is stupid expensive. They list for $745.00 and $603.10. Ball joints from the company above are $143.85 ea. so quite a bit cheaper to repair than replace. I think they even offer the service to do the ball joint install for you if you ship them the knuckle but you will have to call and ask. You can buy these send them both in pay for the ball joints and still be way ahead of buying a new set. The knuckles are ussually on back order from Honda as well.

I want to sell them as a set and I am asking $250.00 +shipping, +PayPal Fees. NEW PRICE $250.00 Shipped

Dave

Attachments

• Knuckle 4.jpg
    Knuckle 4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Knuckle 3.jpg
    Knuckle 3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Knuckle 2.jpg
    Knuckle 2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Knuckle 1.jpg