• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

User-manual ??

MvM

Legendary Member
I am currently looking for my first NSX (in the Netherlands). There are only a few around here and a lot of them are imported. I have found a lot of NSX-info including a service manual in PDF-format. Is there also a site where I can find a owners- or user-manual in PDF. The NSX I'm looking for are from the 1991-1994 period. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me in the right direction.

I have never seen one on the net.
Keep in mind that a lot of info is country specific, also in the workshop maual.

Dutchy

I would assume the user-manual would be all alike. Can't imagine why buttons and switched would work differently between countries. Since I'm still looking around I have no manual yet.
BTW, I think I've seen you drive around in Rotterdam. The obvious question off course is did you get your car from Honda-Holland or was it imported.

It depends on what you want from the manual.
There are some differences between the different countries, especially on the standard accesories.

Anyway, w'll keep it private.

Dutchy

Originally posted by MvM:
I would assume the user-manual would be all alike. Can't imagine why buttons and switched would work differently between countries.

There are differences in equipment from market to market. The Canadian NSX has daytime running lights; the U.S. version doesn't. The Euro NSX has headlight washers and adjustments to the headlights for load leveling; the North American version doesn't. The Euro NSX has some kind of weird light on one side of the rear taillights; the North American version doesn't. Etc.

Incidentally, there are two different kinds of manuals available. In North America, the "owner's manual" contains instructions for all the switches and buttons and maintenance schedule and other owner information. The "service manual" contains step by step procedures for repairing and maintaining the car. (There are also supplemental service manuals for electical troubleshooting and for body repair.)

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 12 February 2002).]

Back