• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Using a Bra

30 miles from The Dragon. On the TN side of cours
In October I will be driving from South Florida to Atlanta (approx. 11 hrs) for NSXPO 2000. I'm considering purchasing a factory bra from a buddy that never uses his. He also has the piece that covers the front section of the hood (to the end of the lights, I think), as well as the ones that cover the side view mirrors.

I'm not a big fan of bras, as they need to be removed when it's going to rain, trap things inside them that rub against the finish, and probably many other negative things I can't think of right now. However, I think that 11 hours of turnpike driving could have serious affects on the front of my car also.

Any input would be appreciated!

James

I use a Factory NSX bra on a regular basis and can say that it is one of the best fitting bras I have used. The inner "flannel" material is thick and does not seem to harm the paint. It does not flap around at speed (100 mph is the fastest I have gone *with* the bra) so you dont have to worry *much* about chafing.

I do however recomend that you wash your car before you put on the bra and a nice layer of wax is good too. On long trips (I did about 6-700 miles last weekend) I avoided hitting a lot of crap.

HTH
Hiroshima

I was just wondering if there are body colored bras available. So far I have seen only black bras. I would like to get a formula red bra for my NSX.

Brett

Back