Vanessa's debut....in Honda Tuning

Hi all. I'm to excited not to share with all of you.

I was recently contacted by Aaron Bonk, Editor - Source Interlink Media, and was asked if my X could be featured in
HondaTuningLogo.gif

I had a friend of mine, Phu (aka Mr. "Gone Wild" on youtube :wink: ), join me in Downtown LA were the photoshoot took place....below are a few teaser shots Phu took while Henry Dekuyper, photographer, worked his magic...

IMG_8464.jpg

IMG_8478.jpg

IMG_8515.jpg

more to come later....for updates on Vanessa's progress check out http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80762

A special thanks to Luis Augilar, my close friend, with Hardin Honda for helping her get noticed. :smile:

Congrats on the article and glad to see more NSX's getting exposed.

I love this car at the meets, and wish the best of luck in honda-tuning, jose. btw, you've got some fat @$$ lip on ur rims... love them.

Long

What can I say, Gangsta:biggrin: True JDM West Coast Flava, you got my seal of approval:biggrin:

congrats and I'm lovin it!

thanks....check out my tread, link in my sig, for more photos.

i'm surprise u haven't pimped her out more!!!
u gots alot invested into her. :biggrin:

I would Garrie, but you've got all the connections :wink: hook a brutha up.

What can I say, Gangsta:biggrin: True JDM West Coast Flava, you got my seal of approval:biggrin:

Waddup East Coast Gangsta! thanks again brutha for the love....can't wait to see your project as well. I hear you've been dumping it some serious chedda into it.

I love this car at the meets, and wish the best of luck in honda-tuning, jose. btw, you've got some fat @$$ lip on ur rims... love them.

Long
:biggrin: I love them ladies with them big wet lips :wink:

Oh talk to Garrie (Firesun). His new Cognac wheel line has fat lips and sweet spoke patterns.

Congrats on the article and glad to see more NSX's getting exposed.

I agree. Make to to keep your eyes peeled from Pierceman's NSX soon hitting Turbo Magazine.

was fun hanging out for the shoot, I think my neck still hurts a bit from that vtec :biggrin:

lmao! Didn't you know....I got B-tech duuuuu! :wink: Yeah it was, thanks for coming along more power coming soon

Such a beautiful car man.. my all time favorite.
Thank you....it's been 4 years now on this particular project and I've been influenced by many of you here on Prime. :smile:

Werd Jose! Bet you can't wait til it hits the shelves.. :biggrin:
Well, I have patiently waited this long....:cool: .....who am I kidding. Heck no I can't wait :biggrin:

congrats on the article... i can't believe henry is still shooting. the guys a legend... he shot my civic like over 9 years ago for TUNER.... can't wait to see the final product!!! :biggrin:

Sweet looking ride. Hope you make the front cover. :)

Thank you :smile: Well, that would be up to Aaron....we'll have to wait and see.

Regardless, we as a community should be excited that Honda Tuning has lined up a handful of NSXs to feature in their publication. Personally, I have been purchasing magazine's owned by Source Interlink Media for over 12 years including Import Tuner, Motor Trend, Sport Compact Car, Super Street, Truckin', Motorcyclist, Sport Rider, and of course Honda Tuning....so I'd have to say I'm pretty excited and have a vested interest :biggrin:

Photos turned out great, Jose. I'm really excited to get your car in the mag.

So far I've got three NSX shoots sitting on my desk and at least three others lined up. I'll make a post with sneak peaks as we begin layouts.

Thanks again for the opportunity Aaron, I too cannot wait until it's final release.

Now I'll let you get back to work on those sexy NSX's :smile:

congrats on the article... i can't believe henry is still shooting. the guys a legend... he shot my civic like over 9 years ago for TUNER.... can't wait to see the final product!!! :biggrin:

Thanks Daniel. Henry was very professional, knowledgeable, and a true photographer. He whipped out the shoot in just a about an hour.

:smile: I will post the coverpage so you know which month/issue to purchase.

Tan

Very helpful as usual Tan.....you've been a good friend to me in both the S2000 and NSX communities. Hope all is going well for you at the new gig.

Awesome shoot, pics look great!

Back