• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Vendor reviews Science of Speed and Dali

Recently I purchased products from Science of Speed and Dali Racing, the following is a review of the customer service and products purchased.

1. Science of Speed: I recently purchased a Taitec GT Competition Exhaust from Chris Wilson. Chris was easy to deal with and very patient with all my e-mail questions.

The exhaust is everything and more than Chris describes. The quality is excellent, the sound quality is refined, and installation was easy (1/2 $30.00 installed by my tech). If you want quality sound and not just loud noise this system is for you.

2. Dali Racing, I purchased a cup holder / club radio holder from Mark. I love the quality of this product, it was better than I expected. Solid metal, the engineering of this product is top notch. Mark was quick to respond to my inquiry. In fact, I received the package sooner than expected(USPS next day).

These are my personal experiences with these two vendors in September 2001.
Rich

------------------
Live Free or Die

Back