• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Vented side skirts for sale or trade.

I have a couple of sets of vented side skirts that I am looking to sell. I will also consider trades of front fenders stock or widebody, new used or even slightly damaged.

I may consider other items parts or accessories on trade...let me know what you have.

The skirts are the same as the set on my car shown in the gallery under "LQQKY".

These skirts are high quality, made of 4 oz hand laid fibreglass with a gelcoat finish. They will not warp or sag like many brands do.The fit is perfect and they do not require any bodywork, only prep and paint to finish.

$400.00/pair

Questions please call 416 999-7332 or email [email protected]

Attachments

• nsxside2.jpg
    nsxside2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
Back