• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting LandDown under.

K2

Experienced Member
What's up Gents!

I am planning to visit Sydney for about a week, prior to the F1 face in Singapore. I already spoke to Nico(NSXBOX). I am hoping to meet up with other mates, if they can make some time. Kevin! this is for you and Mike (NEO)

I promised you guys back at the NSXPO in AZ that I will be come down for a visit and go paint the town.

Let me know if you all have some time for a San Diego boy.

Will keep you posted with the exact dates in the next few weeks.

Cheers

Kenny :biggrin:

Last edited:
I should be OK maybe I will call Nico next week ......

KENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Oh my GAWD!!!! When are you coming?? Where you staying?? Send me a PM fool!!!

Kevin

Be sure if it's only the greater Sydney area you visit , grab a train for a day and go up to the Blue Mountains for a day , Katoomba is spectacular if you are into amazing scenery . Have fun :smile:

Even better if you can get a ride up in an X

Last edited:
I'm right here brother. :D This is awesome news.

But you do realize i live in Melbourne -- it's Nico that owns Sydney. :p ;)

Yes, I know you live in Melbourne. I was hoping you can make time and visit Sydney. Of course, you might need to ask NIco for his permission to enter the city. :biggrin:

Hope you can make it mate!

That's a possibility. When will you be here? I need dates... :D Maybe we could have a mini-NSX get-together before Laski sells his NSX? :frown:

Last edited:
Sounds like a meet/cruise and dinner and a night out.
Kenny will be in sydney from around September 19-25.
hope to get a few NSX's to come and make a warm welcome.

Time to give this thread a bump.

when are you guys meeting up? saturday 20th or sunday 21st? i will try to fly up for the day and bring my camera.

sadly I just sold mine but I will let the new owner know, he might be interested . . .

OK Got a firm date. I sould be arriving on the 18th of Sept. I will be in Sydney till the 26th of Sept.

See you guys soon.

See you soon Kenny !
Will start to organise a meet, dinner and outing for the weekend of 19-20.
Trying my best for Singapore F1.
In Beijing for olympics now.

See you soon Kenny !
Will start to organise a meet, dinner and outing for the weekend of 19-20.
Trying my best for Singapore F1.
In Beijing for olympics now.

Nico,

Need you to cal me soon. Having a hard time getting a flight out of Singapore. If you are not going to F1. I need to know now.

Thanks

Kenny

Ok just booked my flight!

Arriving on the 18th and will staying till the 30th. Not heading to Singapore, cuz could not get hold of Nico! Looking forward to meeting up with you guys.

See you soon

p.s. Just found out have something on the 20th for Lunch.

Back