• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk Racing TE37 17x8.5+40 / 18x10.5+45 (Stoptech ok) - tell us what color you like!

te37_bronze_800x600.jpg

Rays Engineering has agreed to produce another batch of the discontinued Volk Racing TE37. On this production batch, 17x8.5+40 and 18x10.5+45 wheels will be produced. Both these sizes clear Stoptech brakes. A minimum of twenty pieces are required. The lead time is 3-4 months for arrival. ScienceofSpeed will produce the wheel if five or more customers are interested. Bronze (standard color), Matte Black, and one other color is available. Are you interested in a color other than bronze or matte black? Please post which color you'd like! We must have at least two customers interested in a special order color to meet Ray's minimum quantity.

As many of you are aware, we negotiated special pricing which allowed us to sell sets from the last production run for less than our usual cost! Our cost on this production run will be slightly more expensive, however, we will keep the pricing the same for the first two customers. This is a significant discount - please e-mail [email protected] for special pricing.

more info:
https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx/rays-engineering-volk-racing-te37.html

We have received enough orders to proceed! The colors available are (sample photos shown below):
Anodized Bronze (standard finish)
Matte Black (a semi-gloss black)
Formula Silver (a two-stage "hyper" silver)

Please e-mail for availability.

Last edited:
Will the ZE40s be 17"/18" or 18"/19"?

Rays is producing a ZE40 17" front for us that will clear Stoptech. Please drop us an e-mail if you are interested: [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Are these going to be concave faces?

Yes, the rear is concave. You can see photos here:
https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx/rays-engineering-volk-racing-te37.html

Don't be shocked by the price - the discounted pricing is SIGNIFICANTLY less - please e-mail for pricing: [email protected].

Last edited:
Which Black matches the shiny piano black roof the best?

EDIT: I really wish you had pictures of each color on the TE37 wheel (or any wheel really), some of the swatches posted above look identical to me... (for example, light gunmetal and gunmetal)

Last edited:
We have received enough orders to proceed! The colors available are:
Anodized Bronze (standard finish)
Matte Black (a semi-gloss black)
Formula Silver (a two-stage "hyper" silver)

Please e-mail for availability.

Here are samples of each color (see note about rim depth, actual NSX wheels shown on our website):

te37_sample_bronze_anodized_bronze.jpg

te37_sample_matteblack.jpg

te37_sample_formulasilver.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Which Black matches the shiny piano black roof the best?

EDIT: I really wish you had pictures of each color on the TE37 wheel (or any wheel really), some of the swatches posted above look identical to me... (for example, light gunmetal and gunmetal)

The "matte" black is really a semi-gloss. This is the black being offered. You can find many more photos that the sample we provided by using Google Image Search for "TE37 Matte Black". We currently have two sets left in this finish for the incoming order.

Last edited:
The "matte" black is really a semi-gloss. This is the black being offered. You can find many more photos that the sample we provided by using Google Image Search for "TE37 Matte Black". We currently have two sets left in this finish for the incoming order.

Will do, thank you. Good to know about the Matte Black. By chance, do you have pictures of these wheels with these EXACT widths and offsets on an NSX? I ask, because you're showing the same Red NSX on your website for this group deal that you showed for the last group deal of TE37's where the front wheels were different widths and offsets.

How do I know exactly what I'll be getting? Now I'm confused. Please clarify.

Will do, thank you. Good to know about the Matte Black. By chance, do you have pictures of these wheels with these EXACT widths and offsets on an NSX? I ask, because you're showing the same Red NSX on your website for this group deal that you showed for the last group deal of TE37's where the front wheels were different widths and offsets.

How do I know exactly what I'll be getting? Now I'm confused. Please clarify.

The red NSX belongs to Ponyboy. This NSX has the same size, widths, and offset that we are offering:
17x8.5+40, 18x10.5+45

Last edited:
All sets have arrived from Japan! Existing orders will ship as soon as they arrive (2-3 days).

We have at least one matte black sets left (all other colors have sold out). This set is available in our end of year clearance. Click here and add to cart to see your savings:
https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx/epp/wheels/rays-engineering-volk-racing-te37.html

- - - Updated - - -

Any gloss black te37?

We have Matte Black. Please note, this is not truly "matte". The finish is more satin with a nice sheen. You can see a photo here:

te37_sample_matteblack.jpg

Last edited:
Back