• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk Racing TE37 Forged Monoblock for NSX - 17x8.0+38 / 18x10.5+45 - concave rears!

updated 5/18/15: We sold out on this batch, however, Rays is willing to make a new batch. Please see the options below.

Volk Racing TE37 Forged Monoblock for NSX

Sizing in 17/18 for NSX with concaved rears were sadly discontinued several years ago. Rays has been convinced to produce a special run of ten sets which just arrived at ScienceofSpeed! These wheels feature the classic TE37 design with a concave rear spoke design. True heat-treated forged monoblocks - not "machined billet" wheels that others claim as being forged.

sizing:
front: 17x8.0+38 (15.3 lbs)
rear: 18x10.5+45 (19.2 lbs)

We received outstanding pricing from Rays on this manufacturing run and we're passing the savings on to you. How low? These are selling below our normal cost at cast wheel pricing! The pricing is so low, we ask that you e-mail ([email protected]) or call (480-894-6277) as it can not be advertised. These wheels are in stock, ready to ship.

more detail:
http://scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Rays/Volk/mono-block/TE37/

_MG_0756.jpg
_MG_0755.jpg

10422005_986690818038074_5069364081845953531_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm open to whatever offsets and widths you have in stock. It can be a 17/18 or 18/19 setups, just let me know what you have. Thanks

I'm open to whatever offsets and widths you have in stock. It can be a 17/18 or 18/19 setups, just let me know what you have. Thanks

Will need to know widths and offsets you need to fit your widebody properly. Please e-mail this information to [email protected]

Thank you SoS for getting these wheels from Rays! They're gorgeous.

James

Thank you for the business James! A white NSX on bronze TE-37 - we're in love! Share some snaps when you have them mounted!

Just two sets left - who will be the lucky owners?

Ditto.

Thank you for getting these wheels from Rays! I can't wait to get them.

Emailed! Fingers crossed they clear my Brembos...

Thank you for the business James! A white NSX on bronze TE-37 - we're in love! Share some snaps when you have them mounted!

Just two sets left - who will be the lucky owners?

I received my wheels. Thank you!! I sure hope they look good as I'm stepping out of my own personal comfort zone of going with the standard silver wheels.

Any chance you could repost the pictures that were shown in the original link on your website? I wanted to show a buddy of mine across the country what they looked like; and the pictures you used to have were great.

Glad they arrived, they will look awesome on white! The page is offline because this wheel has been sold out (but photos are available by Googling NSX TE37).

We are working with Rays on another production run and will be back soon with details.

Glad they arrived, they will look awesome on white! The page is offline because this wheel has been sold out (but photos are available by Googling NSX TE37).

We are working with Rays on another production run and will be back soon with details.
Maybe you can do CE28N this time. With similar offsets to clear ST40 without spacers on OEM fenders.

Maybe you can do CE28N this time. With similar offsets to clear ST40 without spacers on OEM fenders.

Check out the RE30 Clubsport, available for a fraction of the price - lighter & stronger!
https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx/epp/wheels/rays-volk-racing-re30-club-sport.html

- - - Updated - - -

+1 with an option for mag blue =).

If you can get one more person willing to put down a non-refundable deposit, we can make it happen.

Back