• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk/Ray's TE37 SL's Installed

The wheels look great. Like you, I'm still struggling with a wheel style/finish for my Berlina black. This may be a candidate, though I imagine they are $$$.

Nice looking set up but you DO need center caps. Looks like Angelina Jolie with a missing front tooth.

I'm not so sure, I think I might have liked my TE's without the caps better...

Athough the thought of Angelina with missing teeth does also spark my interest - :eek:

I'm kidding about the second part.:wink:

I thought the SL doesn't have center caps? That's part of the different center machining of the SL.

Yes, the TE37 SL are not made to be used with center caps. The flange for the center caps has been machined down in an effort to reduce weight in all places possible.

-- Chris

Your car looks great, thank you for taking the time to post some of the information that you've found in your research. We have these available if anyone else is interested (more info in the vendor's section).

Cheers,
-- Chris

I ordered the same set last week, so I should expect them to arrive end of April or beginning of May.

The question now is tires?

I want to run the Direzza Star Spec's, but not sure on the size.

215/40/17 - front
265/35/18 - rear

or

215/40/17 - front
275/35/18 - rear

I definitely track the car several times a year. So performance is the objective. No plans for more power. I will be running KW V3's

Back