• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Volks CE28SL 17/18 with Tires

SOLD

I'm looking to sell my set of CE28SL (pressed graphite) with Direzza ziii tires. They have roughly ~ 300 miles on the whole set (wheels/tires) since I bought them new.

Sizes are:

17x8.5 +45 (215/40/17)
18x9.5 +22 (275/35/18)

Looking at $3500 shipped via greyhound within 48 states.

Edit: I'm located in MN and will adjust the price for someone who's picking up.

View attachment 167819View attachment 167820

Last edited:
Will those fronts clear stoptech bbk?

Why on earth would you be selling such a good looking set of wheels so quickly only after 300 miles? Can we get some front and rear 3/4 shots in addition to the profile shots?
Thanks.

Why on earth would you be selling such a good looking set of wheels so quickly only after 300 miles? Can we get some front and rear 3/4 shots in addition to the profile shots?
Thanks.

Another good question. I actually don't really like the look on the car and prefer my other wheels (video in my signature) that I was running before.

For shots, I'll try to get some in the next few days. As of now, the car is on my lift so I'll have to move things around to get it out.

Last edited:
I just got a quote for the rims ur selling so I may be intersted. My question is the width and offset in front. I wanted to go 17x8 +38 but only the 17x8.5 +45 with a face 4 is available. Did u have any run issues or fitment issues with that size. Fyi mine is a 92 if it matters.. oem suspension

I just got a quote for the rims ur selling so I may be intersted. My question is the width and offset in front. I wanted to go 17x8 +38 but only the 17x8.5 +45 with a face 4 is available. Did u have any run issues or fitment issues with that size. Fyi mine is a 92 if it matters.. oem suspension

The fronts are face 2. I'm lowered and no fittment issues or rubbing.

I'm interested but can't PM yet. NOOB! Can you text me at 5202623935 Thanks!

I'm looking to sell my set of CE28SL (pressed graphite) with Direzza ziii tires. They have roughly ~ 300 miles on the whole set (wheels/tires) since I bought them new.

Sizes are:

17x8.5 +45 (215/40/17)
18x9.5 +22 (275/35/18)

Looking at $3500 shipped via greyhound within 48 states.

Edit: I'm located in MN and will adjust the price for someone who's picking up.

Last edited:
Back