• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted 91-92 Black or Red NSX

I'm looking for a Black or Red NSX for around $20K. That's why it's probably going to be a '91 or '92. High mileage is not a problem (it's actually expected for the price range I'm seeking). If the car happens to be in the snap ring range, please provide service records showing the fix. I have a certified check from CapitalOne waiting for someone out there.

Thanks

My 91 NSX for sale

I may have the car that you are looking for. I have a 91 NSX blk/blk 5 spd. 140k miles. Everything is all original and everything works except the driver side speaker ( amp is blown but is easily fixed) within the last 5k miles, new clutch (replaced the original for the first time), new brakes, converted AC to new refrigerant, new rear tires. Not in snap ring range. Mechanically in excellent condition. Paint is still deep black. Never been in an accident or has ever had any body work done. drivers side bolster is worn, but otherwise the interior is in excellent shape. This car has always been serviced by a certified acura dealership from day one. I am the second owner and have all the service records from the original owner. Never been raced or abused. As I mention above, the original clutch lasted 135k miles, so it speaks for itself how this car has been driven. This car presents very well and I would be willing to take $21k for it. You can email me if you are interested. Thanks, Stephen. email: [email protected].

Back