• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior wanted: aluminum part between bumper cover and passenger fender

Hello,

I would like to buy the aluminum bracket that connects the passenger fender to the front corner of the bumper cover and to the lower front apron. There should also be a thin black rubber seal that is attached to the aluminum strip to seam in-between the fender and the bumper cover.

Must be in Perfect condition. Absolutely no wreck damage or even a case of the front bumper 'bumping' into something in the past. The last person who sold me this same part was dishonest and sold me junk from a wrecked NSX.

Please treat me the way you would like to be treated and sell me something you would want to use on your own car... without damage.

Thanks for your help.

Back