• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WANTED: CLEAN 91-up NSX (25-30k price range)

GPW_NSX

Lookin for a CLEAN, Maintained 91-up NSX.

Dont really care for color preference.

Located in Sunny So cal

Trying to stay in the 25-30k price range

NSXxDreamer said:
Lookin for a CLEAN, Maintained 91-up NSX.

Dont really care for color preference.

Located in Sunny So cal

Trying to stay in the 25-30k price range
I have a 93 one owner red/black 5 speed 42k miles Car is in Arizona looking for around 31k
Greg

1992 Acura NSX 85k miles, many comptech mods, enkei wheels. car is in excellent condition, i am located in PA. Call me at 484-695-4850. asking $28,000.

Thinking about parting from my 1992 red/ivory Nsx?

91,000 miles, third owner, ultra clean, services up to date, stock except for sound system...

Let me know...lokking for $30,000

i have a deal for you--93 black on black nsx 93000 miles for 23grand--getting late in the year here in idaho and i thought i had it sold, but i replaced a bad axle, taking me much longer than anticipated to fix the the thing--and i lost the sale. Let me know.
jeff

Back