• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted NSX-T Red, Black, Yellow, Blue

sid

Contributing Member
I recently sold my 2000 Nsx-T and I am looking for a replacement (I realized too late how much fun it was). I am willing to pay a fair price for a clean,lower mileage, manaul transmission Nsx-T. I prefer one that is not completely stock. Mods that I am looking for include:

Wheels and Tires
Exhaust
Body Aero Kits (Wings West, Marga Hills, etc)
Supercharger (prefer Comptech)
Engine dress-up goodies

Colors I will consider are yellow (my first NSX), black, red, or blue. Interior must be black (onyx). I live in California and obviously prefer something close but I am willing to consider anywhere in the U.S. for the right car. I do check NSXPrime daily so I probably know if your car is posted for sale unless it is an old post.

Last edited:
I have a perfect 01 yellow/black with 13,000 miles. All stock with the exception of the following mods.

HID lights
Tubi exhaust I have the new origiional exhaust
MP3 player I have the new OEM CD player

Car does not have the first scratch. Warranty until spring of 06
I bought it new in spring of 02. I am the origioinal owner. It is listed in the market section for 62K

You or anyone else wanting a tastefully modded NSX (serious hardware) should strongly consider this one. The owner is one of the most knowledgeable we have here on Prime, and is very forthcoming regrarding the car. The car has not moved in months, and while he has not actively been pursuing a sale, it is available. Absolutely superb condition, and loaded with goodies. :wink:
Edit: It's not a T though.

I live in Burbank and have a 2000 red NSX that I am about to put on the market. Sorry it has not been modified at all from stock. Has 16,8xx miles and been pampered all her life. Never driven in the rain. Haven't set a price but if you are interested let me know and we can discus.
It is a 6 speed, "T" model with black interior. Bob

Last edited:
Hi Bob.....

Shoot me an e-mail once you set a price. I have a friend who may be interested.

thanks

Bonra said:
I live in Burbank and have a 2000 red NSX that I am about to put on the market. Sorry it has not been modified at all from stock. Has 16,8xx miles and been pampered all her life. Never driven in the rain. Haven't set a price but if you are interested let me know and we can discus.
It is a 6 speed, "T" model with black interior. Bob

Back