• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted Stock 1997- 2001 NSX rims

I have rims off an 01 nsx...call me @ 732-672-0194. My name is michael and im in nj.
perfect condition, im the sales manager of an acura dealership and had my rim guy polish them when I took them off the car. only have about 5k on them. definatly need rear tires but fronts are like new. call me...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a PERFECT set of late model wheels and original tires with only 2K miles on them. They are at FactorX in Vegas and they can vouch for the condition. I also have photos if you're interested. Please contact me.

2001 blades flawless w/ Pilots

I have a set with brand new Mich-Pilot+'s. Tires have less than 200 miles and wheels are coming off of a show car that I'm having delivered via enclosed truck the week 6/28. Haven't seen the wheels but have been told they'e flawless and pics seem to suggest the same. If interested, I can email pics later this week. Previous owner of my 1991 bought them brand new from Japan OEM. He paid $8k w tires! I'm taking then off as soon as I get the car (going bigger/fatter).

[email protected]

Back