• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Waverly Place Cars 'n Coffee - Saturday July 7th

Raleigh, NC - Waverly Place Cars 'n Coffee - Saturday July 7th

Just a reminder that the first Cars 'n Coffee meet at the new Waverly Place location is tomorrow morning.

Saturday, July 7th will be the first event. It would be great to get as many NSX's as possible out for this inaugural event. If anyone needs further directions, please let me know. Looking forward to seeing you all on the 7th.

Time is 9 am and Waverly Place is located at the intersection of Kildaire Farm Road and Tryon Road in Cary. This is near the Wake Med Cary Hospital.

If you see Greg (he drives a bright red Ferrari 308) - thank him for his efforts to secure this location. He is the key organizer of this event and an active member of the Triangle Italians.

Additionally we have an invitation to have lunch afterwards at "Ruckus Pizza" owned by fellow NSX owner Robert Royster. It's located just down tryon Road from the Wavery Place shopping center.

Regards, John

Last edited:
Great turnout overall this morning. This looks like it will be a good spot for the monthly Cars n Coffee. Saw a lot of new and different cars in attendance - many not seen at the Brier Creek location. I am thinking this new location attracted a lot of owners who may have not been willing to travel the distance to Brier Creek. On the other hand, I am sure we lost a few who were close to Brier Creek and won't make the trek down to Cary. Additionally this will probably eliminate some of the attendees west of the Raleigh area who had a somewhat reasonable distance to travel.

See you next month. Or possibly at Grille 57 on the 21st???

Regards, John

Back