• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

We got our own subforum

Oh nice.

Matt im trying to figure out another location for the meet posted on s2ki due to space reasons.Once I figure it out i'll post it here.

No hurry

You should come out to the Chachos breakfast meets we have so you can meet the guys from Prime.

I'm thinking the next meet will be in February sometime

No hurry

You should come out to the Chachos breakfast meets we have so you can meet the guys from Prime.

I'm thinking the next meet will be in February sometime
I would but I dont wanna feel like a poser since my nsx isnt back from the bodyshop. :redface: I would have to go up there in the daily.

OK. So. For lack of a better place to mention it ... Last night on a wild hair we decided to do the 149 run under the moonlight. Breaking the back end loose while going around a curve at night in the middle of nowhere is exciting, but not so much in a good way.
I am happy to report 0 deer hits.

Dude, we are so cool. :cool: :smile:

Btw, sorry guys, I haven't been posting much. All the yearend accounting junk is tedious. The housing market has really been hurting us... :(

Last edited:
Randall,
I live near 249, let me know before your next run if you don't mind me tag along. :smile:

That would be great! And, if we mentioned it here a few more might be interested in joining in.:smile:

OK, here’s my first try at linking:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....458736,-95.830307&spn=0.245631,0.439453&z=11

And here’s a write-up I did awhile back:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96838

It has probably been more than a year since the group went ripping through there.

Dude, we are so cool. :cool: :smile:

Btw, sorry guys, I haven't been posting much. All the yearend accounting junk is tedious. The housing market has really been hurting us... :(
Z you have a smoking GF. I know what you've been doing, which is better than being here.:biggrin:

Back