• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(WELCOME BACK GARY!) Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY MAY 30th

GARY's BIG day has FINALLY arrived! Gary has finally got his baby back! Please come out and join us in welcoming Gary back into our lives :biggrin: :biggrin:

DON'T forget to bring your Daily Drivers! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: kiddin!

May 30th Friday night at Automall in Fremont for food and/or coffee. So this invite is for anyone in the area South Bay/East Bay/North Bay with time and interest in meeting up this Friday night and is interested in joining us.

To the usuals/locals: Jimmy, Gary, Steven, Danny, Ben, Mike C, Otto, James : interested in meeting up at Automall in Fremont this friday night?

PLACE: I dont have the exact address of where the meeting place is, but there is a Starbucks, Premier Pizza, PF Changs (address listed below) and other stores around this area. We usually meet in the way way way back, near the South freeway ramp. If anyone has a map they can post here that would be helpful for those that are new to the Automall meets.

MEETING TIME: 8:00PM

FYI, incase you want to eat there here are some options.

Places to EAT:
Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue
39006 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA
(510) 790-2888
closes at 10pm
price = wallet will be happy = cheap - lots of seating

Premier Pizza
43514 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 252-0900
closes at 10pm
price = reasonably moderate, lots of seating I believe

Places to get DRINKS:

Starbucks
43518 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 249-9149
closes at 9:30pm (TOO EARLY!!!)

Jamba Juice
43570 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 979-1480

After there are 2 options:

Caravan Drive for coffee/Pearl Tea Drinks (leave around 10:30pm)

Option #1 we can take a drive over to the coffee joint in the Irvington area, but not sure if they will have the parking lot lights on this time around or not. There is a BIG parking lot, so plenty of space.
If we go to Bay Street Coffee:

Bay Street Coffee Company
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA
(510) 353-9590
closes at 12am

Option #2 If anyone knows if the S2K guys are meeting this Friday night, then caravan to Milpitas if you guys want.

HOPE to you ALL of you there!

If Gary's baby is back, I'll be there.

I got my baby back before Gary.

Perhaps we can compare paint jobs and induce buyers remorse...... :tongue: :biggrin:

LOL... yeah... she isn't perfect as the day I first met her, but she is still my baby... even after major surgeory...

I will be there!!! BTW, daily drivers are banned from this meet!!! haha (j/k)

I'll be there with my daily driver, which happens to be a rental from Hertz. See why I have a rental car below :frown:

540it1051408.jpg

540it2051408.jpg

540it3051408.jpg

540it4051408.jpg

540it5051408.jpg

540it6051408.jpg

Hey Gary... I can see your your grin from my office building on Redwood Shores Parkway :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Congrats on getting your NSX back.

Gary, it was good seeing you at the meet in Stockton on Tuesday and I'm glad to see that you have your NSX. Time to get some miles under the belt. :biggrin:
I won't make it out to your welcome back party, but I'll be thinking about you guys. :smile:

Mike,
Sorry to see what happened to your 540. Hope it gets fixed up soon.

He's easy to spot. He will be the one that has the BIGGEST SMILE on this face at this meet. YES, EAR TO EAR!

hes the guy that has been driving his CL to our Fremont meets since his car had a little incident a year ago.

Sorry but for a newbie, who's Gary (SN)?

I'm still trying to get names and SN's together :)

rick

I'll be there with my daily driver, which happens to be a rental from Hertz. See why I have a rental car below :frown:

You can buff that right out!

Deal... I'll bring the BMW and you can bring the elbow grease and we will watch you buff it out to better than new :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: BTW, be sure to use only Detailing Dynamics products :biggrin: Shameless plug for Mike Lee at Detailing Dynamics.

Mike

Deal... I'll bring the BMW and you can bring the elbow grease and we will watch you buff it out to better than new :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: BTW, be sure to use only Detailing Dynamics products :biggrin: Shameless plug for Mike Lee at Detailing Dynamics.

Mike

yo mike, is that a e39 Wagon ? :) I like the m5 front end...hehe See I need a more practical car like that in the stable!

rk

I'll probably show up in my DD or Mustang Cobra. Ha ha sorry Gary, first time my NSX is out of commission. (Fuel hose is bad)

Eric, call me that night where you guys will end up after 10:00PM.

LOL... yeah... she isn't perfect as the day I first met her, but she is still my baby... even after major surgeory...

I will be there!!! BTW, daily drivers are banned from this meet!!! haha (j/k)

Hey Gary... I can see your your grin from my office building on Redwood Shores Parkway :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Congrats on getting your NSX back.

Mike, sorry... I thought that was a joke... didn't realize this was your car... eek...

Mike,

take ur 540 to the WORKS autobody in Santa Clara.

There u will see a sea of Exotics and the workmanship is bar-none.

Also, if you just eliminate the mufflers and go with 2 straight pipes as a replacement ur 540 will sound like a Ferrari v8.

i know this from a friend that did that to a 540i Sport.

Modern Mufflers in Sunnyvale can do this.

Gary, should we christen your car with some cheap champagne across the bow for a new beginning and some better luck?

Mike, what happened to your car?!?

I'll be getting off a flight at SJC at 10PM, so if you guys are still around, I could join, as long as you don't mind me bringing the SUV, since I'm coming straight from the airport.

Just as Gary would like it, a Daily Driver or rental car meet! COOL!

the parts i ordered to fix my car hasn't arrived yet so i might show up in my rental woot woot!

I'll be getting off a flight at SJC at 10PM, so if you guys are still around, I could join, as long as you don't mind me bringing the SUV, since I'm coming straight from the airport.

Gary, it was good seeing you at the meet in Stockton on Tuesday and I'm glad to see that you have your NSX. Time to get some miles under the belt. :biggrin:
I won't make it out to your welcome back party, but I'll be thinking about you guys. :smile:

Mike,
Sorry to see what happened to your 540. Hope it gets fixed up soon.

Nalesh, thx... it sure is nice to be back in the NSX... and yes, I will be putting a few miles on my car to get reacquainted with it... :D

Gary, should we christen your car with some cheap champagne across the bow for a new beginning and some better luck?

eek... better bring the dent removal tool... :D

Mike, what happened to your car?!?

I'll probably show up in my DD or Mustang Cobra. Ha ha sorry Gary, first time my NSX is out of commission. (Fuel hose is bad)

Eric, call me that night where you guys will end up after 10:00PM.

Just as Gary would like it, a Daily Driver or rental car meet! COOL!

lol everyone should leave their NSX home and let Gary be the only NSX there so he can have all the love! :biggrin:

hmmmm... maybe I should bring my CL tonight??? :D NOT!!!

Since Jimbonuttz mentioned Gary's being the only NSX, I figured it would be a good opportunity to drive the 300ZX wide body on a dry run because it's going on the Zonc Mono-Bishop Run next weekend. I'll park next to the other SOB's (some other brands).

If I can make it out, it will be in the beater since the NSX is still in pieces. :smile:

Otto

Back