• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

well some idiot turned infront of me and my 2005 LBBP is totalled

Well happened so quick my baby is a mess, all airbags deployed etc and i don't know what i am going to do regarding replacing her this sucks i loved that car :confused::confused::mad::mad:
Guy was cited at fault for pulling literally right in front of me. Does have insurance with Progressive so i will keep my fingures crossed

Well happened so quick my baby is a mess, all airbags deployed etc and i don't know what i am going to do regarding replacing her this sucks i loved that car :confused::confused::mad::mad:
Guy was cited at fault for pulling literally right in front of me. Does have insurance with Progressive so i will keep my fingures crossed

Gosh dang it..Sorry.

Sounds like You came threw it ok though.

How are you feeling?

S

Man that sucks! I think after all the effort I have put into my NSX, if it got totaled I would just give up on cars for a while and try something different. I hope you get back atleast what you've got into it, but that's not usually the case these days. Let us know how it comes out.

That sucks, I would get out and beat the living shit out of the guy.
hows that neck and back? if there is any injury you will not feel it for about a week. document the exact day you start to feel any pain if any,
write down anything you say to his insurance company and never give a recorded statement. and get a lawyer.

I am no lawyer but have been in wrecks before so I know.

Mingus,

I already e-mailed him, I live in tampa so I would just need to have it towed a few miles to my house.

Smoore ask Jason ( NSXFTW )how easy our transaction was I handed him a check he cashed it I drove home to tampa. he then purchased another NSX with the insurance money and my money had a new NSX in about a week

also I had Progressive Insurance before they cut me a check on the spot after someone damaged my 2005 TL
Progressive is one of the best

Last edited:
that sucks! but the underlying thing that i didnt see mentioned

GLAD YOU'RE OK!! The car can be replaced (or revived if it goes to shawn) your body/life cant.

It sucks that you got hit but at least the guy had Progressive. They are by far the best in the industry. I used to run a body shop back in the mid 90's.

Nobody comes close to Progressive with regards to how quickly they settle claims. They would go over the estimate with me and cut a check on the spot. None of this waiting weeks for approval or for a check to be cut like other ins. companies.

That really sucks but as long as you are OK then things should be fine as a car can be fixed or replaced.

ah man, an nsx owners worst nightmare:frown:. I lost my 02 LBBP almost 2 years ago, totaled, though self inflicted. It wasnt like I could go back to the dealer and get a replacement, so I bought another GTR for the time being 'till I fell unto my '97 MCB :).

Important thing is your ok, and are here to tell us of your experience. All the best in your search for another.

B@t

Sorry to hear that happened to your LBBP. Glad you're ok as other have stated. Time to either rebuild and enjoy the car or search for a new one (after giving yourself proper "buffer" time)

Horrible to hear but at least Progressive is going to handle it correctly. We had our civic hit and totaled and the driver had progressive and they were awesome.

Dang, that sucks. Ill tell you, you will get a gooooood settlement. Sucks to see any nsx go down, esp the rare colors. My blue will go down too with my luck.

Oh nooo, so sorry to hear, I am sure you are heart broken now :( ... take your time, get a perfect NSX soon!!

well guys this guy has 50k of collision which is less than I paid for the car not to mention the wheels exhaust air intake etc.
The attorney goes after medical etc but not property damage etc
any suggestions or experiences? my insuarance is the same but apperently you can't double dip into both insurance claims for property damage... you just have to use one being his (since he was at fault)
hmmm....

glad your ok

i thought your blue nsx was either totaled or had significant damage and wa repaired before. was it damaged in the same place or do i have it wrong?

Back