• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What are some of the best deals yall have seen an NSX sell for?

$30k 78k miles 91-02+ conversion red/black mint refurb interior
$25k <20k miles 97 blue/tan (not a misprint)
$32k 25k miles 04 imola salvage (need about 5k to make MINT imo)

to my memory all cars purchased within the past 1.5-2 years.

Last edited:
$30k 78k miles 91-02+ conversion red/black mint refurb interior
$25k <20k miles 97 blue/tan (not a misprint)
$32k 25k miles 04 imola salvage (need about 5k to make MINT imo)

to my memory all cars purchased within the past 1.5-2 years.

wow. any more info on that $25k 97 blue?

I purchased a 1991 with 10K miles in 2006 for $38500.
I just repurchased the same car (now with 32k miles) for $35600.

Did I get a deal? Probably not, but I just wanted to give you some perspective on pricing for a lower mileage car.

i recently read your entire story on your own thread. very intriguing.

Please share with us all the details of the 91 Black for $13K.

Please share with us all the details of the 91 Black for $13K.

found in on craigslist in waco (i believe) texas (for sure) almost skipped over the listing because i thought great another wanna be scammer. but clicked on it anyway. the listing was only 3 days old. i expected to see the usual, a couple file photos or pics of nsxs i have seen before, and a shady email address with poor spelling and grammar. But no, a complete phone number. I called the guy, he said sorry, just sold it. My wife just served me divorce papers and I am parting with all my toys (four wheelers, jet skis etc). I said and you let it go for 13?! He said yup, it had a 180k on it but was real pretty and i quote "still an NSX".
I almost broke into tears because I am beginning to get really frustrated with my search efforts and only missing this one by a day or two really killed me and the fact that I woulda paid most of it with cash and put the rest on a zero interest credit card

missed out on a 93 blk/blk 130K miles for 17900 on craigslist last month in san pedro, cali..I saw it the afternoon it was posted, called the dealership, no answer...called next day in the morning, no answer...finally got a hold of them at 2pm and the lady said it was just sold..NO!!!!!!

also a few months ago some guy was selling his bone stock 92 white/blk 133K miles in florida on autotrader for $20000..it lasted less then a week......:frown:

there is currently a 92 red/blk 16000 miles in texas for $35,900....looks clean, but wrong color, don't want a red one:redface:

I picked mine up for 17k Bone stock 1991 with 124k.
Drivetrain feels like 9/10 Exterior is 9/10 and interior seats have some wear and tear. 7/10

He was asking 27k. I guess he was strapped for cash.

I bought my 91 Sebring Silver Automatic for 16.8k but it needed quite a bit of work. I was very naive and new to the NSX community at the time and probably jumped too soon but honestly I wouldn't take it back for the world. I learned so much and now dream about my next NSX. I'll likely spend at least 10k more on my next one but it'll be in great condition.

I picked mine up for 17k Bone stock 1991 with 124k.
Drivetrain feels like 9/10 Exterior is 9/10 and interior seats have some wear and tear. 7/10

He was asking 27k. I guess he was strapped for cash.

rad deal sir! way to negotiate!!

- - - Updated - - -

I cry as I read these stories....

i think i literally shed a couple tears seeing that one clean black one go for 13k and one of my original posts of the 94 silver 40k miles for $26k

I got my 1993 for $24k with 35k miles on it. No accidents.

Friend sold it to me in 2007 and said it was a good deal. I trust him and without looking at the market price cut him a check.

He got a R8 V10 'vert with all the amenities. I wonder what sorta break he might offer me down the line (not that I'm into that car).

Negotiation and seller's desire to sell quickly play a huge part in nsx pricing it seems.

Negotiation and seller's desire to sell quickly play a huge part in nsx pricing it seems.

HUGE PART My seller needed a larger car since he was taking his daughter for the summer and had no other car. So he accepted my car plus some cash. And a big price cut since he did not have to look for another car.

Back