• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What are your Dyno results? Graphs most welcome!

For some non-boosted dyno action:
MAXHPTQ.gif

'91, Downforce intake, K&N panel filter, Dali Racing Hot Chip, Topspeed headers, Dali Racing twin canister exhaust.

Keep it coming guys.....ALL input is appreciated.

I'm most interested in 2000/2001 NSXs but couldn't seem to find many on the forums. I've been told the exhaust manifold's are slightly different from the '97-'99 vs. '00-'01

I'm performing some testing now........and I'll give my results in a couple weeks.

Thanks Jason, I'm going to look into another Dyno-shop for verification.

did you ever get it dyno'd at another shop?

Wow...what a testosterone-filled thread!!! Show me your's and I'll show you mine:smile:

Here is an old one from mine. I don't put much faith in dyno numbers as I stated several times. This kind of thread doesn't mean a whole lot because everyone is on a different dyno. My low was 318 and my high was 396. Same car, same engine, same weather, same town, different dyno. So you guys tell me what that means. To me it means Dyno accuracy leaves something to be desired.

This one was with my belt slipping. As you can see boost starts to drop off as the belt starts to slip. The impressive figure was that 361 HP was with only 5.717 pounds of boost.

14678NSX1.jpg

What was the weather like when you had yours done?

My 2002 dynoed 295 RWHP @ Autowave in December 2006. I had APEXi air filter and ARK-DTS exhaust.

a nice 70ish day,the car was even cooled down for a while before the dyno.

Back