• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do u guys think about these rims? (pic inside)

DSCN2308.jpg

Thinking about something like this for replacing my momo arrows... what do u guys think? (thats a new eclipse that they're on in that pic)

Those are NICE!

Still havnt decided how much I want for my momo's... i like them alot...but i'm looking to change the look of my ride...

Does anyone have a link to the manufacturer of those WORK rims? THANKS! -E

FoYoAss,

One thing I can say about these Work wheels is that they are very well made and light weight. I have the Work R2S on mine and I love it. It is the same style spokes as the VS SS, but they are 2 piece and probably lighter.

They are not $2750. Mine were around $2000 including shipping. His is 0.5 inch wider than mine, so they may be a little more. And Fuji was able to get them here (LAX) in 10 days. Not 3 months.

These are totally different style than the Axis wheels that you like though. If that is the style you prefer, I saw a set of Volk 7 spoke that is very similar to that and I know that Volk make excellent wheels. I didn't get the model number, but if you are interested, I can find out for you. The shop that I saw the set was going to have them installed on an NSX next week.

I'm not familiar with Axis, but I only trust Japanese wheels on my car. Good luck shopping! The wheel gives the car a whole new look. So choose carefully... style, weights, offsets, workmanship ...etc

Chris
'91 Silver/Black
Irvine, CA

I love the Se7ens, my friend has them on his 90 Integra in gunmetal. I'm a huge fan of the new colors wheels are coming out in. Like bronze, white and gunmetal. But do they make a 18 X 9.5 Se7en? I thought the widest was 8?

Why don't you look at some Racing Harts?

The ever popular C5,
racinghart_c5_wheel_2.jpg

or the new M5,
racinghart_m5_wheel_2.jpg

or the M6,
racinghart_m6_wheel_2.jpg

Just some suggestions. But if you want more info on those wheels goto www.dazzmotorsports.com they have all the sizes listed for each wheel.

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 10 December 2000).]

you will want to call Dazz on the Racing Hart wheels, when I was in the market for wheels about 6 months ago the 1 piece Hart wheels are the only ones that fit. The 3 piece wheels did not fit due to caliper clearance. They may have tweaked the wheel to make it fit, or it may fit with spacers, but call to be sure. Also, the one piece wheels will be lighter.....

If they do fit, man, they are nice. I am putting r compound tires on my TE-37's and am looking for another set of wheels for street, so far I like the advan A7's, but those M6's could be the call if they fit.....

[This message has been edited by '98 NSX-T (edited 10 December 2000).]

Cdube(Chris),

Do you have any pictures of your car with your Work wheels? I'm curious as to how it looks. Thanks

------------------
Richard

[This message has been edited by Veleno (edited 10 December 2000).]

Hey Cdube, (Chris)
I saw those rims on Ebay and I think they are awesome, I love them! Since yours look like them, would you happen to have a pic?? Your car is silver right? Those are favorite colors for the NSX, silver and black! Any info would be appreciated!
Regards
NSX FoYoAss

All the dig pic that I have are from a 3 year old Kodak digital camera. I'll try to get a Nikon 990 to take a few pics in the next couple of days, and I'll post it for you all to see.

Chris

Electro,

I'm partial to the stock seven spoke wheels... especially chromed (I've got them on mine). I like very few aftermarket wheels, and I think even fewer would look good on an NSX. But I really like the wheel in the photo at the top of this post. Perhaps the seven spokes has something to do with it. Personally, I always think those wheels with the grayish finish, as the one in the photo, always look dirty. I think they would look great if they were chromed. To me, an NSX looks great with super shiny wheels.

------------------
nsx1
2000 Yellow/Black/6-sp #172
http://www.nsx1.com

[This message has been edited by nsx1 (edited 11 December 2000).]

Looks good!!.. If you are looking for a 7 spoke desgin, I would suggest you also look at Volk Racing/Rays Engineering TE-37's. I personally Love them in Bronze. But there is White an silver(I think) and more over you can get them in whatever color you want for $40 each rim. They are one of the lightest wheels around.

Just my $0.02
smile.gif

Raja

Doh! Mess up the last one. These pics were taken early in the morning. So the lighting is not the best. It was a quick job. At least you have an idea of the way my wheels look.

Model: Work Meister S2R (with lug nuts)
Color: Silver
Size: 7.0-17 5/114 ET35(F) -- 8.7 kg Weight
9.0-18 5/114 ET47(R) -- 10.1 kg Weight

BTW, I have Eibach springs. It made a world of difference on the looks department. The ride is pretty acceptable. Front spoiler clearance is around 4.5".

Chris

WorkEibach4.jpg

Back