• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you do for a living? (just networking)

I flew at Kirtland (NWEF) in the 90s

Nice. Depending on how late in the 90's, we might have overlapped (Started in 98). Great flying weather here and great access to LOTS of MIL ranges.

Police Officer.

Nice. Depending on how late in the 90's, we might have overlapped (Started in 98). Great flying weather here and great access to LOTS of MIL ranges.

Typo...I meant 80s (TA-7s and TF-18s)...so we missed each other by a lot...BUT the flying out there was fantastic!
CAVU (ceiling and visibility unlimited)

http://www.bgclawfirm.com/attorneys/#robert

i-JcZVgN6-L.jpg

i-kWJTBDs-L.jpg

B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Now work as a data engineer (DAG) for a Le Mans GT racing team.

wow you should add some clarity to many of our bench racing threads,Billy gets worn out.:biggrin:

While the 2 new 2.0's are out getting a shakedown, 2 of the 4 HondaJets are here doing some work for the week. The Yellow one does avionics testing and the Red one is doing "Dynamic" flight tests.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

My vote for coolest job in this thread.

That I have to agree with.

My vote for coolest way to state your occupation would have to go to RSO:

Oh, and I suppose I should mention what I do. I'm a freelance internet applications developer/software engineer, or as I sometimes answer when asked, code monkey and digital janitor since all I really do when you break it down is spend a lot of time is slinging code around or cleaning up messes left behind by someone else.

I am a franchise consultant - help people select a business model that will put them on the road to business ownership. Currently represent over 300 different franchises.

Former: United States Marines (11.5 yrs)

Current: Technical Analyst (network security) for a Fortune 50 company. Took advantage of the G.I. Bill, as I wish more would.

PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Programmer for the water and wastewater industry.

Back