• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is a good price for a Ferrari 360 Tubi exhaust

Hey guys

Sorry to put this up here on our wonderful site. But you guys are my only overseas community that i use.

Well anyway the boss just brought a 360 spider F1. Got quoted AU$8000 for the TUBI exhaust. Wondering if i could get some info in prices over in the states or hopefully prices from Europe as well.

Thanks heaps

Still reckon my car is better though.

Retail is around $3,500 usd, they can be had for cheaper if you go through some one other than the Ferrari dealer.
I would e mail Matt, he is helping with the Tubi group buy for the Nsx and can give you a price on the 360 exhaust.

Euro Tech of Holland llc.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 10963 Paw Paw Dr.
Holland,MI 49424
(616) 393 7733

One more thing, shipping to AU is going to cost you 450.00 us from Tubi Style Usa.

:redface: Not at the moment....... I am waiting for the Ford GT but jugging by the E bay prices I won't be getting one anytime soon.

Fuch's makes a better exauhst for the 360 than Tubi does, they cost a little more around $4,000.00 US. But worth every penny.

dippy9 said:
Is there anything you guys dont know. I love this site.

Prova4re you wouldn't have a 360 by any chance?

Dippy, dont believe Prova4re. He always has a stallion hidden somewhere. He knows F-cars like the back of his hand.

Back